August 3 – August 7, 2019
Bayfront Theater, San Francisco
Saturday, Sunday, Monday, August 3, 4, 5, 10am – 5pm each day
Tuesday, August 6, 7pm – 10pm
Performance showcases: Wednesday, August 7, 6:30pm and 8:00pm
Class size: 14 students maximum
Class length: 21 hour of instruction
Early Registration Tuition: $419
Regular Tuition: $439
Prerequisite: At least one improvised performance class necessary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registration with eligibility questions.
This Advanced Long-Form Intensive is intended for advanced students who are looking to play with the theatricality, emotions, playfulness and poetry of the BARD.
– the richness, beauty and simplicity of the language;
– the boisterous comings and goings, and overall stage movement, that keep the story moving ahead in a dynamic fashion;
– the eccentricity and variety of the characters;
– the freedom to tell any kind of story within the Shakespearean framework (romance, mystery, crime, fantasy, etc.);
– the joy and momentum from working as a cohesive ensemble
Through working on these specifics of the Shakespearean genre and style, you’ll strengthen the skills that will serve you in any genre or format. Join Intensive instructor Tim Orr for this wild ride!