Improv tools will set you on a path to new thinking. However, your whole team needs the tools and a place to practice without a client outcome at stake. Give them that chance to learn and grow together in our innovation studio environment.
Improv Tools will:
- Cultivate creative thinking and agile minds
- Ignite innovation by learning strategies for creative problem-solving and idea generation
- Think beyond the box by using improv tools to unlock creativity and uncover novel ideas
Fill out the workshop inquiry at the bottom of this page and one of our sales associates will contact you shortly.
Why should my organization do improv training? (Virtual or In-Person)
Business today moves fast, and adaptable individuals and teams have the advantage. Whether you work for a Fortune 500, a tech startup, or a social justice nonprofit, your team must be able to adapt, create, communicate, and collaborate.
- Improv teaches vital skills for coping in a dynamic world. We use skills to improvise together — listening, spontaneity, focus, flexibility, resilience, intelligent risk-taking — to help people work better together.
- Improv is a perfect model for creative collaboration. We can unlock the vast creativity and innovative power of small teams, departments, and whole organizations.
- Improv gives you powerful communication tools. We can deliver successful methodologies for creating stories, narratives, and dialogue — the type of communication that has the power to inspire team members and compel customers.
The principles and skills of improvisation are identifiable, learnable, and repeatable. BATS Improv @ Work will create a training fully customized to your organization’s needs for large or small groups, whether a quick one-hour “pick me up” to a three-hour or multi-day deep dive.
We can also work with your organization to design ongoing and resident trainer programs to extend the principles you have learned to other groups and departments or create an episodic or ongoing series for your team.
We can bring the training to your organization or an off-site facility on a virtual platform or hold it at our very own 200-seat Bayfront Theater.
Provide your team with experience in successful collaboration with Improv @ Work. See what they had to say »